Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame Inductees 2019
There are six new members coming to the Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame. Who are the six? When will they be inducted? Why were they chosen?
On Thursday, September 19, six individuals that helped influence the bourbon world will be inducted into the Hall of Fame and one will be awarded the Parker Beam Lifetime Achievement Award.
“This is a special year as six venerable professionals whose dedication, ingenuity and enthusiasm have contributed to Kentucky’s Bourbon boom will be so publicly recognized,” said Eric Gregory, President of the Kentucky Distillers Association. “Each of these industry champions has found ways to influence and spur the growth of Kentucky’s beloved Bourbon industry, and it’s time we show our sincere appreciation for their vision and commitment to our timeless craft.”
The 2019 inductees are:
- Katrina Egbert, Visitor Center Marketing Coordinator, Wild Turkey Distillery
- Wesley Henderson, Co-Founder/Chief Innovation Officer, Louisville Distilling Co.
- Larry Kass, Director of Trade Relations (Ret.),Heaven Hill Distillery
- Charles W. Medley, Master Distiller, Medley Distilling Co./Charles Medley Distillery
- Peggy Noe Stevens, Founder & President, Peggy Noe Stevens & Associates
- Even G. Kulsveen, Executive Director, Willett Distillery (Parker Beam Lifetime Achievement Award)
Kentucky Bourbon Festival Chairman Josh Hollifield of Barton 1792 Distillery said, “This year’s inductees have advanced many facets of Kentucky’s signature industry. From executive leadership, to production, to marketing and brand promotion; this year’s class truly represents a wide influence on Bourbon culture.”
This honor was created by the Kentucky Distillers Association (KDA) in 2001 to recognize individuals or organizations that have made a significant and transformative impact on the bourbon stature, growth, and awareness.
To purchase your ticket to attend the Hall of Fame ceremony, click here.
To advertise in Proof, call 859.268.0945