How Did Kentucky Do In The Top 100 Spirits of 2018?
Wine Enthusiast just came out with their Top 100 Spirits of 2018 and Kentucky has made the list. Each year, Wine Enthusiast breaks down all the spirits from their Spirit Buying Guide over the past 12 months. That is how they create their top 100.
This year there were some curve-balls that nobody saw coming. Something that spirit enthusiasts enjoy because it gives them a new drink to try.
The following are Kentucky made spirits that made the list:
- Castarede 1979 Bas-Armagnac
- Wild Turkey Master’s Keep Revival
- Barton 1792 Bottled in Bond Bourbon
- Booker’s Bourbon 2017 Sip Awhile
- Cooper’s Craft
- Rabbit Hole London Dry Gin Kentucky Rye Barrel Finish
- Distillare Intense Orange Curacao
- Saint James Paille Rhum Agricole
- Lunazul Reposado Tequila
Congratulations to everybody who made the Top 100.
Call today to advertise in Proof, 859.268.0945