Liquor Barn responds to customers amid COVID-19 outbreak
Liquor Barn has released a statement for COVID-19 updates:
To our Valued Liquor Barn-Party Mart Customers:
We appreciate your business and thank you for shopping local at Liquor Barn – Party Mart.
As you are award, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is now active in the Bluegrass State. Liquor Barn – Party mart stores are exclusively in Kentucky and we are all in this together- Kentucky Proud. We want to assure you that our top priority is the well-being of our guests and team members.
We have been serving Kentucky for more than 30 years and we will remain open to serve you until we determine that it is unsafe for our team members or we are required to close as a result of a government action. We are closely following all CDC, World Health Organization, state, and local health authority recommendations.
We would like to share with you some of our policies, procedures, and services that we have implemented to protect the health and safety of our team and guests.
- We understand our guests concern about visiting public places during this time. We offer pick-up, delivery, and curbside services. As many people are spending more time at home, demand has accelerated, and we ask for your patience with unexpected delays.
- We are redoubling our efforts on maintaining clean stores and have established more extensive protocols on sanitizing and disinfecting all common area surfaces and restrooms frequently throughout each day. We have installed hand sanitizers and are keeping up to date on all new CDC guidelines.
- We are in constant communication with our teams regarding all state and federal health information and are actively establishing new protocols to prevent illness from spreading. Our teams have been trained and are actively practicing preventative measures that include regularly washing hands, avoiding handshakes, social distancing and staying home if they or a member of their household are sick. We have suspended all business travel and advised employees against personal travel as well. Team members who do travel are required to report to management prior to returning to work to determine the status of their potential exposure.
- To minimize large groups in our stores, we will not hold any events or tastings through the month of March.
- In compliance with the State of Kentucky’s mandate today, we will no longer be serving food at our deli locations or serving beverages at bars in-store.
On behalf of the Liquor Barn – Party Mart team, we extend our very best wishes to your health and your family’s good health.
Jonathan S. Blue
Chairman & Managing Director
To advertise in Proof, call 859.268.0945