Braxton Brewing Co. releasing new IPA
Braxton Brewing Co. is coming out with a new IPA, what is the name? What does it taste like? When is it available for purchase?
Braxton Brewing Co.’s newest seasonal release is a Jam Session Summer Session IPA that goes well with Mosaic, Amarillo, Citra, and Grüngeist hops. It has a citrus and tropical fruits flavor with a medium body. 4.5% ABV, 35 IBU
The Jam Session Summer Session IPA will be available in cans and draft at Braxton Brewing Company on Friday, April 5 at 7:30 am. Distribution will be sent out soon after that.
Also during the weekend release, the brewing company is having an Orange Out in honor of FC Cincinnati. Patrons can sip on the new Summer Session IPA while rooting for FC Cincinnati in their taproom.
Some fun things happening in the taproom are:
- Stop in and see the giant orange scarf all day Saturday.
- Meet and greet with Gary the Lion 6 pm until 8 pm Saturday.
- Catch the match on TV at 3 pm on Sunday.
- Grab the brand new FCC Game Day Bucket Specials:
- VIVE Hard Seltzer & 16oz Garage Beer Lager can buckets
To advertise in Proof, call 859.268.0945